The aim of the project APSES – provide a customized non-formal educational support for adults to promote getting competencies for living and working in changing world with main focus on problem-solving skills as well as to prepare educators/ mentors/ trainers to be able to provide the support.
Expected general and main outcome is developed and piloted unique, systematic, well thought-out and easy adaptable adult training curriculum to promote problem-solving skills for individuals to improve personal resilience which helps to adults increase self-dependency and develop skills and competences which are necessary for adult people in management and planning their life, education and career.
Main activities of the project:
- To identify strategies/ methodologies and best practices in each partner country, to promote problem solving skills for individuals to improve personal resilience.
- Creation of a training curriculum to promote problem-solving skills using the best strategies and based on best practices in partner countries.
- Select and train at least the three mentors to be able to train new trainers in own country.
- Organize short-time transnational training to prepare mentors (at least the three people from each country).
- Organize training in each partner country and prepare trainers to be able to promote adults problem-solving skills as well as implement in practice during the project developed curriculum.
- Organize three transnational meetings of the project partners to share the good practices and tools to prepare the methodology / training curriculum.
- Project results dissemination and communication with other stakeholders, etc.
Erasmus+ funding: EUR 56 236,00
Duration: September, 2017 – May, 2019